Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm brilliant!


I am brilliant. I am brilliant in two ways one good and one bad. I'll tell you about the bad first, and the good second. That way, maybe you'll forget about the bad after reading about the good.

So first, after teacher was here yesterday, mom and dad kept working on my lessons with me. Part of what I learned was if I'm bad, then stop being bad, I get a treat. So last night and this morning I was really bad, because I figured out that to get a treat, I needed to be bad, then stop. Serves mom and dad right for trying to trick me! My new game is to bite the bottom of mommy's pants. Mommy says it's better than biting her arm, but it's still not good.

The second piece of evidence regarding my brillance is that I really love my new dad and mom, and I don't want them to give me away like my first set of parents did, so I have decided that I shouldn't play the above mentioned game too much. So, this afternoon when mom was working with me and when we took our walk, I was very good. I followed all the commands! I was sitting and staying, even when mom walked out of sight! Whenever a car passed, I sat on my own! Mommy said I was so good! She gave me lots of hugs and kisses and lots of treats and kibble. When daddy came home we worked on my lessons again, and I was so good! Again!

After my lessons daddy took me out. He thinks something bit me because I went crazy when we were outside, but I got a hold of myself. Then when we got inside I ran around in figure eights really fast like someone was chasing me. Mommy thought it was funny, daddy thought that there was something wrong with me. There's nothing wrong with me! I'm just "high energy"!

No comments: