Friday, March 21, 2008

Tori's visit

Last month, Aunt Tori came and stayed with us for a week and a half! It was fun. I was sick for part of her stay, but that didn't stop me from playing! Here's Aunt Tori hanging out in the driveway. We were waiting for Daddy to get his act together before we could go to the park. Sometimes Daddy can be a real poke.


Here we are in the back of the car at the park. I just wanted to get out of the car and run, but Mommy made me wait until we got our picture taken. That's why I look sad. Here we are at the dog park. Tori didn't run much. But she did enjoy one of my favorite things to do, letting her fur blow in the breeze. It was so windy, it made my ears and tongue flap!


Then we were tired, so we came home and napped. Mommy sat between us on the couch. Daddy had to go upstairs, there was no room for him!


Now see if you can tell me what's wrong with this picture...


Why is she free, while I'm in my crate? Not fair. And why is she staring at me? It's not a zoo!

No comments: