Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cousin Sami!


Today Cousin Sami turns 4 years old! Cousin Sami is my best doggie friend. Here are the top 5 reasons I love Cousin Sami, in no particular order.

1. She has my back at the dog park. When another dog barks at me, she'll get in the middle of things. She always takes my side.

2. She is a big treat hound. Whenever Mommy gives Cousin Sami a treat, she gives me a treat too. And I like treats.

3. I love to give her kisses and slobber all over her. And she doesn't seem to mind...much.

4. While she isn't nearly as bad as I am, when Cousin Sami does something bad, she really does something bad -- like weird bad. And I think that makes me look well behaved by comparison. (Note from Mommy: "No, it doesn't.")

5. Cousin Sami loves to run around the dog park with me and chase me. It's my favorite thing that I get to do all week.

Hope you have a good birthday Cousin Sami!

No comments: