Thursday, April 17, 2008

Easter

Sorry, I'm catching up on posting! I never did tell you how fun Easter was. First, Daddy stayed home on Friday and we went to the park. Then on Saturday we went to the park again and met Cousin Sami and Aunt. They brought Uncle's Mom and her dogs, Kirin and Mika. You might remember them from a previous post. Kirin and Mika are fun, they like to run and play, just like Sami and I do. So we ran around the park for a while and got muddy. We were so muddy that after we got to go to the creek for a swim. Aunt says I treat the pond at the creek like a spa. I just go in and lay down and have a nice soak. Mommy encourages me, that way when I get muddy I don't have to get hosed off when we get home.

On Easter Sunday we met Cousin Sami at the park again. The other dogs didn't come because they were too tired from Saturday. They must have played too hard! After we went to the park, we went to Aunt Tori's house. All four of my grandparents were there, along with Aunt, Uncle, Uncle's parents, and Cousin Sami and Kirin and Mika. So there were 10 people and 5 dogs. It was great! I had lots of people to fuss over me and give me treats! Mommy had hoped I'd be tired from the park and would nap, but I was too excited to nap! I stayed up all day long and pestered everyone for pets and treats. The next day I was very tired. Mommy said I had an Easter hangover.

Oh and Mommy brought my ears. I refused to wear them. Aunt Tori and Cousin Sami were tricked into wearing them, and they were not very happy about it.

No comments: