Friday, December 21, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It seems like I start out every blog post like this, but...sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I'd like to blog more, but I need Mommy to help me blog, and she either doesn't have her laptop at home, or we're too busy. She also says that since I've gotten so good, there isn't as much to blog about.

I'm hoping that since Mommy has a bunch of days off in the next few weeks that at the least she'll help me put up a few new pictures. So stay tuned.

Speaking of pictures, here's one of me helping Mommy wrap Daddy's Christmas present. She looked like she was having trouble with it, so I climbed up on the dining room table to help her. I also helped her wrap Aunt's present. It looked like it might be too big, so I stepped on it to squash it. I'm very helpful.

No comments: