Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry I'm a little late, I was having too much fun to blog!

Like Halloween, I'm not sure what Thanksgiving it, but I sure do like it. It started out on Wednesday with Mommy bringing home a big raw chicken from the store. She told me it was a turkey, but it didn't look like the turkeys that live in our neighborhood, so I'm not sure if it wasn't a chicken, but we'll call it a turkey for Mom's sake. She put the turkey on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, right at my nose level. Every time she opened the door, I stuck my nose in to lick the turkey! Then the next morning, we got up late for a Thursday, and no one went to work! Mommy started cooking at 9 in the morning! I got snacks at 9 in the morning! Then she took the turkey out of the fridge, and rubbed butter all over the turkey. I never tasted butter before, but I sneaked a lick and it was goooood. I tried to steal some the rest of the day. She put the turkey in the oven and then Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Tori came over, then Aunt and Uncle and Cousin Sami and then my other Grandma and Grandpa! Every one was at my house and they were all paying attention to me. It was great! I barked at Cousin Sami a lot because I wanted her to play with me, but she wouldn't. She was no fun.

After dinner, Grandma gave me a few pieces of turkey. Someone once told Daddy doggies shouldn't eat turkey. Mommy called that person a mean name. I'm glad that person isn't one of my parents. Grandma also bought me, Aunt Tori and Cousin Sami a turkey cookie. It didn't taste like turkey, it tasted like cookie.

Then to top it off, Mommy and Daddy stayed home for three more days! It was great, we went to the dog park with Cousin Sami and Aunt and Uncle every day. I'll tell you more about the dog park in another post. Oh, there will be pictures too. Mommy had to go out of town again, so once she gets back, she'll help me put them up.

Best. Weekend. Ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.