Thursday, August 28, 2008

Coop-burgler

I've decided that I really like to steal. I like to steal mail, shoes, pillows, socks, underwear, screwdrivers...you name it, if it isn't nailed down I like to pick it up in my mouth and run around the house with it. Not only do I steal things from the floor, I've started jumping up on the table to steal things.

So, even though I've been stealing a lot, Mommy and Daddy are still letting me roam the house while they're out. On Saturday night, Mommy and Daddy went out and I went upstairs to see if there was anything fun to steal or play with. I decided I'd try to get into the spare room. I'm not allowed in there, but the door doesn't latch, so Mommy and Daddy blocked the door with some plastic bins. I was able to push the door open and squeeze by the bins to get in the room! It was so exciting! But then I realized I couldn't get out! I was stuck! I had to wait until Mommy and Daddy came home to let me out! It was so embarrassing.

No comments: