Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hot dog.

We had a big storm on Thursday. It was very scary, so much so that I asked mommy to go into work late because I was a little scared. But not a lot scared, because I am a brave boy. I sat in mommy's lap until the storm stopped, then mom went to work.

Later that day it stormed again, and no one was around to hold my paw, but I wasn't too scared. But then the lights went out and I was alone in the dark. Then it got hot because the air conditioner wasn't working. Mom said it wasn't that hot, and I was just being a baby because I've had air conditioning all my life.

When mom came home from work we went for a walk. There were sticks and garbage all over the street! It was so much fun! There were so many things to steal and all the neighbors were sitting outside.

The electricity didn't come on until 6:30 p.m. the next day! I was so happy to have the air conditioning back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, whats been up with Cooper. Is everything OK?
Coopers' Cleveland Fan Club is wondering.

Anonymous said...

Hey, whats been up with Cooper. Is everything OK?
Coopers' Cleveland Fan Club is wondering.